Basic Policy on Information Security
- Basic Policy on Information Security
Fine Sinter Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company,” or “we,” “our” or “us”) regards the information held by us including the contact information provided by you and the information systems such as computers and networks that distribute such information as our important assets (hereinafter referred to as “Information Assets”).
We recognize that it is our important responsibility to ensure information security in order to protect such Information Assets from various risks and realize appropriate safety management.
Based on this concept, we set the Basic Policy on Information Security consisting of the following four items, and all employees including officers will comply with and implement them.
- The Company will establish an organized and practical management system to ensure information security, prevent any unauthorized access to or leakage of Information Assets, and ensure safe and appropriate management and operation.
- The Company will comply with laws and regulations concerning information security.
- The Company will conduct education for all employees to ensure that they recognize the importance of information security and enforce proper handling of Information Assets.
- The Company will establish a system to objectively evaluate the reasonability of the information security measures, review it periodically and continuously improve the same.
Fine Sinter Co., Ltd.
Representative Director and President