Through manufacturing Fine Sinter contributes to the happiness of people and a better society.
- We will build up our business base that allows us to grow and prosper in the 21st century.
Realization of attractive products and commitment to technology that ensures Quality First.
- We will nurture a good corporate culture and strive to be a company trusted throughout the world.
- We will build an energetic and rewarding workplace.
Code of Conduct
Based on our basic philosophy, we declare that we will act with a sense of social awareness by establishing and observing the following Code of Conduct in order to fulfill our corporate social responsibility, earn the trust of our stakeholders, and contribute to the sustainable development of society.
Attitude Toward Our Customers
- We will develop and provide valuable products from our customers’ point of view to meet their expectations and trust and to achieve customer satisfaction.
- We will deliver safety, security, and outstanding quality to our customers.
- We will properly handle and protect customer information.
Attitude Toward Employees
- We will respect each other’s human rights, age, nationality, race, ethnicity, personality, individuality, and gender, and will not engage in discriminatory behavior, child labor or forced labor.
- We will not tolerate any form of harassment or conduct that offends personal dignity, and we will immediately report and investigate any complaints of harassment.
- We will take pride in our company and our work, cooperate with each other, and grow together with our company.
- We will respect the individuality of our employees and support their career development and skill development.
- We will comply with the laws and regulations of each country and region regarding wages, working hours, etc.
- We will ensure a safe, comfortable, and energetic workplace.
Attitude Toward Shareholders and Investors
- We will disclose company information in a timely and appropriate manner and ensure highly transparent management.
- We will produce sound results through our business activities and improve corporate value.
- We will follow appropriate accounting standards and ensure a system that does not contain false statements in accounting reports.
Attitude Toward Business Partners
- We will respect our business partners, including subcontractors, as valued partners.
- We will maintain an equal relationship with each of our business partners based on contracts.
- We will conduct fair and appropriate transactions with our business partners.
- We will protect the intellectual property rights belonging to our company and will not infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- We will follow appropriate export procedures and management with respect to technology and goods regulated by laws and regulations.
Attitude Toward Society and the Global Environment
- We will comply with laws and regulations, and act in an honest and responsible manner in accordance with ethical standards.
- We will proactively address environmental issues to protect our irreplaceable earth.
- We will respect the culture and norms of each country and community, and contribute to each country, community, and economy.
- We will not use any substances that are prohibited by laws and regulations of each country.
- We will comply with the bribery laws of each country and maintain fair relationships in both the public and private sectors.
- We will not engage in any relationship with antisocial forces or organizations.
- We will participate willingly in social contribution activities to build a better society as a member of society.